• There is a sub-frame with cross members made to suit the truck chassis. There are specially formed side members enclosed in the platform. The landing legs at the rear end are connected to side members. The platform is made from chequered steel. There are side and front stoppers for centering of the container
Our Skip Loaders are designed to lift the containers made according to DIN 30720 containers on to the platform mounted on the truck chassis. It can also dump the containers in order to discharge its content. Design is made according to the required containers. Equipment consists of a platform and two loading arms, landing legs and hydraulic and pneumatic installation.
• Telescobic arms
• Remote control
• Tarpaulin cover for containers
• Cobalt coating for lifting components
• There are two robust lifting arms to lift the containers on to the platform and to tilt them to discharge. The lifting arms are rigidly connected to each other at the rotation axis to synchronize movement. There are lubricated bushing at rotating joints. There are chains on the lifting arms to lift the containers. Specially formed hooks for lifting to the containers. There is a pneumatically actuated hook to hold the containers while tipping.
• There are two landing legs at the rear to provide stability during the container lifting. The legs are controlled independently and hydraulically operated.
Container Capacity: 6-12 cbm
Lifting Capacity: 5.000 Kg- 14.000 Kg ( Ground level )
Loading Time: 35 ~ 40 sec.
Unloading Time: 45 ~ 50 sec.
Tipping Time: 40 ~ 55 sec.